E-commerce Manager at one of Sweden's most international fashion brands
Swedish Hasbeens is a Stockholm city based footwear and accessories brand founded in 2007. The brand has become one of Sweden's fastest growing fashion brands with sales over €5m in more than 25 countries through own web shop, independent stores combined with major chains and department stores in Europe, North America and Asia.
You will have full ownership of online sales, development and implementation of strategies and plans for the web shop and its platform, as well as increasing and optimizing lead generation and further develop flows like customer service. You will head-out a small online team with responsibility for the team's performance and budgets.
- Develop online store strategy - To increase sales and profitability while optimizing on lead generation costs and budget
- Keep the site and experience engaging - Update and improve the site to reflect brand communication and sales strategies
- Develop key online markets - Tailor our e-commerce operations towards our key markets like the US
- Implement marketing and promotional plans - To maximize awareness and acquire, convert and retain customers
- Develop lead generation - Blog marketing, SEM, social media/PR, SEO, affiliate programs and other channels to generate traffic and leads to the shop
- Measure and optimize - Use statistics and KPIs on conversions and traffic
- Develop store - Monitor competitor activity and identify best practice
You are a Hasbeens fan, sharing our vision that you can change the world, if you combine a great product with a great message. You are creative, results driven and entrepreneurial. You have a track record in working with digital media and e-commerce. You are a strong communicator in written and spoken English/Swedish and confident in your abilities and personality. You are used to coming up with ideas as well as analyzing and following up on results, as this job requires both an analytical and commercial side. Your background is from online sales of consumer products with international exposure, and 2-5 years experience. You have a good command of Google Analytics, social media, e-commerce and basic skills in programs like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with "E-commerce Manager" in the subject field, at the latest by Friday February 1:st. Please include a CV as well as a Cover Letter describing your goals and achievements.
Looking forward to your application – Join the Hasbeens!