This style usually fits a slim, mid wide or wide foot.
• Natural rubber sole.
• Italian natural grain leather with shearling in the shaft.
• Warm Cotton lining sole.
The Rubber Sole:
• Use in dry/cold weather.
• Can be slippery on ice or other slippery surfaces, so use with caution.
• Use shoe wax on the seam to avoid possible leakage. However, the boots are not waterproof.
The Nature Coloured Leather:
• The natural grain leather is untreated and may have marks and can vary in colour and thickness.
• The leather will darken over time.
• Treat the leather with transparent shoe fat to make it more resistant to dirt and water.
• Our different soles/heels can vary in length. Please stand on a tape-measure and use the size chart.
• Please note that the shape of your feet may have an impact on the fit.
• The leather can be hard in the beginning, due to the chrome free leather. So, the clogs can feel narrow at first. However, it will soften and stretch with wear.
For detailed care instructions, see our Policy & FAQ section